About Me

My photo
It's real me...Nothing else to be question marked, Me just simple as you tought. "Everything is possible if there is love and patience"

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

~ Nice to Know you Dear ~

Every seconds
Sounds like Tik tok..tik tok...

Every minutes
Needle moving slowly

Every hours
It's hard to wait

Met with you were great things
Knowing you were incredible
Closed with you were impossible
Loving you were finest time

You are a beauty makes me out of my mind
You are a person makes me aware
You are a creature makes me can't sleep
You are a light makes me keep forward

Without you time goes slowly
Without you track goes hardly
Without you light are nowhere
Without you finish line can't be touched

Wish you were here
Wish you stand by my side
Wish you were belong to me
Wish you were my dime

Times move so fast when we are one
Track goes smoothly when we belong together
Lights are everywhere when we feel the love
The lines touched when we hold our hands

Loving you in every seconds
Thinking of you in every minutes
Missing you in every hours
It's a time I ever had to know you in my life

~ Love U dear ~

@Mahendraunited

No comments:

Post a Comment